Sunday, March 8, 2015

What in the hell is that?

*SPOILER ALERT*

Last night while pulling into our hotel in Independence, Missouri we received our first 'What in the hell is that?' (in reference to the Deep-Shoe Diver) - it was a momentous occasion...


This morning I was able to take my morning run out along a trail my boss recalled running when he was in Independence 5 years ago.  There was a trail head right next to the hotel -it didn't disappoint:


Geese!


Bridges!


And lots of smooth packed dirt...

If my legs would've held up - and time allowed it - I could've stayed out there all day.  Super friendly people too :) everyone I passed was all smiles.  10k completed in just over a 7 minute pace.

Today the goal is Chattanooga Tennessee!  This should be our last LONG day of driving - tentatively we should be arriving in Jacksonville Florida on Monday.  Super excited to get to our first event!


#RunHappy guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment