Monday, March 9, 2015

Hunny Bunny I Love You

Spent the night in Chattanooga, Tennesee last night arriving just before 1am.  Here's some food-for-thought: in 3 days we've crossed 3 time zones (4 if you count daylight savings)!

Upon waking up - this greeted me:


Raccoon Mountain is the most prominent natural landmark in Chattanooga and as we were literally staying right at the base I was hoping to find some trails to pound for my morning run.  Sadly no :(

For how beautiful and rugged the area is, I was unable to actually find a trailhead that went 'up into it.'  I'll admit I was kind of disappointed!  Did find some some awesome graffiti though:


And inexpensive housing (note to my San Diego friends, that's 4 bedrooms for $1000 a month):


Thanks for accommodating us Chattanooga!  Goal is Jacksonville FL tonight which will put us arriving a whole day ahead of schedule!  Super excited for our first event - The Gate River Run - and thinking about racing it myself :)

#RunHappyIsland is rollin'



1 comment: