Thursday, March 12, 2015

Gate River Run Day 1

Today was AMAZING.

So much I'd love to write...

But honestly, I'm exhausted...

This picture surmises it pretty well:

#RunHappyIsland
Loved every minute of it.  I was (FINALLY) in my element after being in the backseat for the better part of a week.  Chatting people up about running, product, life, etc; heard so many great stories today from people about how running changed 'my life.'  That's what Run Happy is all about.  So many positive-vibes and impressions.

Needless to say, the Deep-Shoe Diver and Run Happy Island are an ENORMOUS hit.  With the likes of Skechers, Saucony, Hoka, Adidas, & New Balance at the expo, we still managed to garner the most attention, draw the biggest crowd, and *cough* sell the most shoes *cough*.

Everyone did an AMAZING job.

Day 1 Results:
- 100* Gaits-Analyzed
- 89 peoples tried on Brooks shoes
- 22 peoples bought the greatest running shoes in the world.

#RunHappyIsland rollin' again tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited or thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment