Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"Staring"

Every Tuesday is of course *drumroll* #TimedMileTuesday!  And traveling or not, I'm determined to carry on my newfound tradition.

Having done some really stellar runs the past couple days I was anticipating my legs being a little tired plus today was easily the coldest day since arriving in Seattle so I wasn't sure how my lungs would hold up either.

Regardless, I managed to run a 5:12ish mile which I was happy with.

Woot!
After my run the team and I all headed to Brooks HQ for a second day of training!  Today's training focused largely on gait-analysis, the Brooks Guru Program, plus all the software, apps, and copious amounts of iPads involved.  I'll say this - there's going to be A LOT of STARES and SMILES wherever we go :) we're bringing some really, REALLY cool things your way Jacksonville (event #1)...  

By the way, if you work in and or operate a run-specialty store that utilizes iPads you really need to check out ClearGait - its an AMAZING and FREE iPad app for gait-analysis utilizing the latest technology.  We got to meet with the developers and engineers over at 5celsius who were busy working on some other endeavors for Brooks and Run Happy Island!  So excited!

In afternoon we drove to Kent, Washington to checkout (pick up) the 'Deep-Shoe Diver,' our primary vehicle for the trip:

!!!

!!!!!
Needless to say - the Deep-Shoe Diver is AMAZING!  We're all eagerly anticipating the stares and gawks we'll undoubtedly be receiving traversing the Southern United States in it.

Until then, I gotta run (literally)!  #RunHappy






1 comment:

  1. We had an event here and couldn’t have asked for anything more than what we got with the chef and staff. The coordinator at event rooms for rent did a wonderful job. Every little detail they took care of.

    ReplyDelete