Monday, March 9, 2015

ATL Detour YEAAAAH!

“The word adventure has gotten overused. For me, when everything goes wrong, that’s when adventure starts” -Yvon Chouinard 

Well maybe EVERYTHING didn't go wrong...but we did unfortunately take a piece of tire debris to our windshield - forcing an unexpected stop in Atlanta, Georgia for a repair.

C'est la vie.

So what'd I do? 

Once the windshield guy got there I knew I had about up to an hour to kill so making the best of the situation I went for a run!  

Not knowing the area I figured I'd do an out-and-back.  About a 1/4 mile up the street I found an entrance to a cemetery and took my run there:


Actually turned out to be a great little loop - couple of rollers plus some wooded areas:


Used the ombré Glycerin 12s (mmm soft....bouncy...) to spare my legs a bit for #TimedMileTuesday tomorrow:


Great little run and was only gone about 15 minutes.  When I arrived the tractor was ready and #RunHappyIsland was rollin' again!


No comments:

Post a Comment