Sunday, May 17, 2015

West Coast Best Coast

I always wait until the very last moment before settling in the truck for a long day on the road....

Today we start the drive to Colorado!  Tentatively we're aiming to kill about 550 miles today; arriving in in Boulder Tuesday evening.  IM SO EXCITED!  I'm ecstatic to explore Boulder but just as excited to head westward and closer to CALIFORNIA!

Goodbye Cleveland!  Hmmm...tasty...

Before starting the drive today I did manage to get in a little morning run, taking it to a cemetery just down the road from our hotel.  Definitely a little humid; 4 miles at about a 6:40/pace, I was soaked.  Gotta admit, I was feeling bad for those people out there running the Cleveland Marathon today!

Well then....
Later that day...

We're here!  Iowa!  Tomorrow is a little bit of a shorter day on the road and one-step closer to Colorado!  Looks like the hotel we're staying at is near a quarry.  Think tomorrow morning I'll do some exploring before breakfast :)


#RunHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment