Friday, May 1, 2015

Flying Pig Expo Day 1

A lot can be said about today...but pictures are worth a thousand words:

?

??

???

????
Still confused?  Yeah so am I :) but the expo today was a lot of fun and the Deep-Shoe Diver stayed busy with visitors!  Tomorrow should be CRAZY as the bulk of the registrants will come to pick-up their packets!

After the expo, Zach, Shannon, and I wined and dined at the vendor-appreciation dinner before I caught a Lyft back to the hotel.  Zach and Shannon like staying out a bit later than me and I always need a little bit of quiet time at night to recharge myself :)

On a side note, I will not be running the 10k tomorrow.  Logistics just weren't really working out...but that's okay!  

Until tomorrow ~

#RunHappy

Nom nom nom...



No comments:

Post a Comment