Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rest Day ~

While in bed last night I immediately regretted not taking an ice bath after my Green Mountain excursion.  Once situated my calves and ankles began to pulsate keeping me awake most of the night. :(  Between that and very uncooperative weather I decided to use today to rest up for going out later in the week.

Couple of things happened today though!

Sarah Swiss landed in the area so I'm excited about meeting up with her later in the week plus I got the OK to help out at the Rock 'n' Roll San Diego expo May 29-30 once I get back!  I do enjoy the big activations - hardly feels like work to me - and Rock 'n' Roll San Diego shares a special place in my heart.  Not only did I use to handle the grassroot-promotions for Rock 'n' Roll San Diego but as the first Rock 'n' Roll it has such an awesome vibe and energy to it.  And the San Diego running community is AWESOME!!!

Rest day or not I did end up getting in a solid workout :) I love movement....  


And I think it's fair to say my collarbone (broken on Christmas eve) is 100% healed!

Honestly I don't know what we're doing tomorrow.  We still have a couple days off before we need to set up for BolderBoulder this Memorial Day.  I still want to try to ascend another peak before I leave the area but will probably hold-off until the weather improves.  The expo for BolderBoulder begins tomorrow so I'm thinking of heading up there to check it out and see what I'm (we're) missing!

Until tomorrow ya'll ~

#RunHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment