Friday, April 17, 2015

TGIF

Today is FRIDAY!

We delivered the Deep-Shoe Diver to UNC's campus for the Tar-Heel 10 Miler tomorrow and gave it a good cleaning to make-up for all the rain and road-grime that had accumulated.  On a side note: UNC - and Chapel Hill in general -  really, really love that powder-blue color...you see it everywhere!

I bit the bullet *gulp* and went ahead and registered for the 4 miler that happens in conjunction with the Tar Heel 10.  So between racing and activating - tomorrow is looking to be an exciting day!  After the DSD's needs were taken care of Shannon and Zach took me to pick-up my bib!  Interesting thing about the expo (which we did not attend) was that the entire thing was inside of a shopping-mall...where normally you'd see the little kiosks selling things you had vendors instead....

I'm super excited to race tomorrow.  It's been awhile since my last race and I've been feeling the itch lately to hop in.  Took me awhile to actually enjoy the competition and strain that comes from competitive running but once you're hooked - you're hooked....  :)  I'm also really looking forward to seeing Chris the sales rep and Zach the local Guru again!  Chris alone brings such an energy with him it's pretty hard not to get pumped-up whenever he's around!


Well I'm going to finish my laundry, stretch out, and head to bed!  4am wake-up call!

#RunHappyIsland rollin' out!

No comments:

Post a Comment