Tuesday, April 21, 2015

OKC & New Opportunities

Today is a great day!

A great day not only because we finished the drive to Oklahoma City but two of my friends just had AMAZING opportunities afforded them by major brands in the active-lifestyle industry!

While one accepted a sales position with a competing shoe brand, the other accepted a position with Nuun!  I'm so excited for both of them as they're both INCREDIBLY DESERVING!  They put 'time in the trenches' and stayed positive!

There's no secret path to your goals - you just hunker down and grind, grind, grind....  :)

Love you guys and couldn't be prouder of you both!

Tomorrow morning we're delivering the Deep-Shoe Diver to the expo for the Oklahoma City Marathon this weekend!  I'm REALLY EXCITED about this one as we're partnered with Red Coyote Running!  I've heard so much about Red Coyote and I'm really excited to get to know the staff better :)

#RunHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment