Saturday, April 11, 2015

GO! St. Louis Marathon Expo Day 2

Today was the final day of the GO! St. Louis Marathon expo and I'm exhausted! In a good way :)

Everything went super smooth and we received a lot of great feedback from visitors, students, and registrants!  Event staff was great as well as our retail-partner, Big River Running Company.

Now we're heading back to the hotel to drop off the vehicles before meeting my AMAZING - yes, you are if you're reading this - former PowerBar boss for dinner!  I really can't wait to see her as she always brings this really infectious energy and charisma.  I love it.

To finish off this post I'd like to congratulate my best'est, beautiful friend Miranda Williamson who completed her first 50k trail race today!  WOOT, WOOT!  Welcome to the Ultra Club Miranda :)

Congratulations Miranda!
Tomorrow is an off day and I'm looking forward to squeezing in my very best impression of a long run and relaxing before we hit the road Monday morning to make the drive to Chapel Hill, NC!

Until then, #RunHappy


No comments:

Post a Comment