Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Today will easily go down as my most memorable Easter Sunday EVER!

Also the first day since the tour began that I didn't see Zach or Shannon at all.  Apparently they were flying solo today celebrating their anniversary :)

My morning began with a morning run through the French Quarter with Rosie!  It's always great to have a friend to run with and it was AWESOME to run with Rosie again!  


Between the architecture, people-watching, and always pervasive smell of old vomit it will easily go down as one of my most memorable and surreal runs.


After running around for a bit, Rosie and I stopped by Cafe Beignet in order to introduce her to two of New Orleans signature dishes - coffee with chicory and beignets!


The rest of the Easter Sunday was a whirlwind of museum visiting, street performers, parade-watching, and bead catching!


Today was both amazing and uplifting.  Despite all its quirks, there's so much energy and positivity in New Orleans and I'm so thankful I was able to experience it with Rosie. 

Tomorrow Rosie leaves for San Diego :( I'm sad to see her go but soon I'll be busy enough in St. Louis to keep myself occupied.  PLUS my old boss from PowerBar will be in St. Louis and I'm SUPER EXCITED to see her!  

Until tommorrow - #RunHappy and #StayPositive!


No comments:

Post a Comment